Thanks for visiting the BSA Claims Service Careers page!
Here you will find our current openings and 2020 Season roster openings.
BSA is currently seeking candidates for a Recovery Specialist position in Jacksonville, Florida.
A career at BSA Claims Service will provide you chances for personal and professional growth. With competitive pay and a great workplace, you will expand your knowledge and grow a profession in the stimulating world of litigated property insurance claims.
As one of the largest claims adjusting and litigation administration firms based in Florida, BSA Claims has opportunities for highly skilled, critical thinkers to use their legal background to resolve litigated claims.
Experienced, well-trained Recovery Specialists help BSA achieve our goals and share our commitment to provide exemplary claims management services to our clients. BSA is committed to high-quality customer service and quality work products. We provide outstanding customer service and complete and accurate subrogation, salvage and litigation services in a timely manner.
BSA Claims Service’s Recovery Specialists evaluate legal liability and pursue, negotiate, and resolve subrogated and salvage claims.
- Management of subrogation and salvage claims.
- Identifies legal liability and pursues, negotiates, and settles subrogation collection.
- Researches paid claims, answers inquiries, and coordinates with other departments, insurance adjustors, attorneys, and members.
- Gathers claim information for subpoenas, subrogation and litigation cases.
- Interacts with policyholders, claimants, witnesses, and underwriters to recommend and document the necessary information to close a file.
- Collects information needed to determine when an on-site investigation is necessary.
- Identifies and handles subrogation claims against other carriers of policyholders and at-fault parties.
- Identifies damaged items that were considered totaled under 1st party claims and negotiates selling them back to insured for settlement offset
- Two (2) years property claims management experience, including at least one (1) year property claims litigation experience
- Homeowners Subrogation or Salvage claims management experience
- Exceptional written communication and organizational skills
- Ability to effectively communicate verbally and in writing
- Ability to review, interpret and accurately apply policy language
- Ability to evaluate claims and address policy coverage issues
- Strong caseload management skills to include monitoring
- Activities, setting reserves, recommend task assignments and/or experts
- Ability to develop strategy and settlement solutions for claims
- Ability to review and interpret legal pleadings, legal opinions, expert reports and case law as necessary
- Ability to proactively direct and monitor the discovery process
- Ability to prepare summary reports and monitor activities of experts
- Ability to continuously document the claims and/or litigation file timely and appropriately
- Ability to prepare settlement evaluations and negotiate settlements
- Ability to calculate, negotiate and issue settlement payments with claimants and attorneys accurately and within specified time frames
- Ability to attend and effectively represent BSA Claims Service in mediations, court hearings, trials or other legal proceedings as necessary and required
- Ability to effectively present and articulate complex claims to management for reserve and settlement authority.
Estimated Salary $80,000- $90,000/yr
Employment Type Full- time; long-term
Anticipated Start Date TBA
BSA is an Equal Opportunity Employer
How to Apply:
BSA is seeking Louisiana resident adjusters for daily claims handling for a large client in Louisiana.
Applicants MUST reside in Louisiana and have a Louisiana Adjusting License.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- At least three years property claims adjusting experience with proficiency in Xactimate
- Knowledge of construction technology, materials, methodology and pricing.
- Ability to analyze, interpret and evaluate relevant information essential to resolving property claims, per carrier’s Best Practices.
- Must have a valid driver’s license, acceptable driving record, and carry appropriate vehicle insurance.
- Must maintain a current/valid Louisiana adjusting license.
BSA Is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please visit https://bsaclaims.com/application/ to apply.