BSA Knows Adjusting
BSA Claims Service Annual Carrier Certification and Storm Season Training Schedule
Be prepared for BSA Claims Service deployment for the 2019 Storm Season!
Recently-Licensed Adjusters Welcome!
Left: BSA Claims Service students during their on-site work an Xactimate mock claim from start to finish: receiving the claim, contacting the policyholder, inspection of risk, sketching, photo labeling/ uploading, and writing estimates with 1:1 support from the pros at BSA.
Get ahead of the game by learning advanced adjusting skills NOW!
- Learn from the pros at Florida’s largest private claims administration firm.
- Receive hands-on Xactimate training from a 13+ year veteran instructor so you can complete claims quickly and accurately.
- After our training, you will be able to close more claims in an efficient manner and make more money.
August 14-16: San Antonio, Texas NOW OPEN!
La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham
San Antonio Northwest
11155 West Loop 1604 North
San Antonio, Texas 78232
- Xactimate and XactAnalysis Hand-On Training
- On-site field inspection. Work a mock claim from start to finish: receiving the claim, contacting the policyholder, inspection of risk, sketching, photo labeling/ uploading, writing estimates and more.
- BSA CAT Certification
- Fast Track training to work Citizens claims
- IA On-Boarding Processes
- Policy Language Interpretation
- 16 hours Florida Continuing Education
- Customer Service Training
Time: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. daily
Fee: $300, which includes instructional materials, refreshments and lunch every day.