BSA Knows Adjusting
BSA Claims Service Annual Carrier Certification and Storm Season Training Schedule
Be prepared for BSA Claims Service deployment for the 2019 Storm Season!
Recently-Licensed Adjusters Welcome!
Left: BSA Claims Service students during their on-site work an Xactimate mock claim from start to finish: receiving the claim, contacting the policyholder, inspection of risk, sketching, photo labeling/ uploading, and writing estimates with 1:1 support from the pros at BSA.
June 26-28: Jacksonville, Florida SESSION FULL! REGISTER FOR LAKELAND SESSION!
Location: BSA Claims Service Jacksonville Center, 7800 Belfort Parkway, Suite 280, Jacksonville, FL. 32256
July 24-26: Lakeland, Florida STILL OPEN!
- Xactimate and XactAnalysis Hand-On Training
- On-site field inspection. Work a mock claim from start to finish: receiving the claim, contacting the policyholder, inspection of risk, sketching, photo labeling/ uploading, writing estimates and more.
- Carrier Certification
- CAT Certification
- Desk Adjuster/Fast Track Certification
- IA On-Boarding Processes
- Policy Language Interpretation
- Continuing Education for Florida and Texas
- Customer Service Training
Time: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. daily
Fee: $300, which includes instructional materials, refreshments and lunch every day.